Story Time cancelled on Fridays until September.
MILS is switching to Polaris!
The transition has begun. Please plan ahead. Note the following restrictions:
- August 10 – Unable to add new items to the library.
- August 23 – Last day for new library members to renew or join until August 31.
- August 24-30 – Unable to check books in. Please plan accordingly and return as many items as you can by August 23.
- August 24-30 – Can check books out using offline system. BUT you must provide the last 4-digits of your library number. We will not be able to find you by your name.
- August 24-30 – Online requesting from MILS and MaineCat will not be available.
- August 25 – Van will deliver, but we will not be able to send out notices.
- August 31 – Everything should be fully functional again!
Please be patient with the library volunteers and staff as they learn the new system. The Maine InfoNet staff are working diligently to make this transition as easy as possible. For more information, see the newsletter and sign-up to have the newsletter emailed to you.
CDC recommends that masking in public settings is not required in any county facing low or medium levels of coronavirus risk. (Currently, the risk is ‘Low’ for Waldo Co. Check for updates here.) In response to these new guidelines, wearing face coverings when at the library is optional.
Public computer and printing are available. It is $.25 a page for printing and copying. Wi-Fi is available both inside and outside the library. For more information and to learn about Reciprocal Borrowing, see the ABOUT.