Liberty Library members can order items owned by the library. We will not have access to items owned by other libraries in the state for a while yet.
Please return all items in the Book Drop. Items will not be checked-in immediately because they need to be quarantined for at least 72 hours. Please plan accordingly if you receive overdue notices by email.
- Via the online catalog ‘Search the Catalog‘ at right.
- OR email email@example.com or write a note and put it in the book drop with the details of the items you’d like, your name, phone number, and library number.
- OR call 589-3161 during open hours.
Requests should be made at least the day before pickup. Day-of requests will be filled as time allows.
PICK-UP DURING LIBRARY HOURS: Monday 4:00-7:00; Thursday 10:00-4:00
- We’ll call when your order is ready to be picked-up.
- When you arrive knock, blow your horn or call and items will be delivered to you in your car.
While the library facility remains closed, we are working towards the next stage of opening. This summer will look much different from pre-pandemic times. Due to the size of the building, only 5 people are able to be in the library at one time. All programs are canceled until September 2020. Children’s programming, such as Story Time, will be suspended until the virus is well under control. This the Library Checklist provided by the Maine CDC and Maine State Library we will follow.
Library wi-fi will be on and accessible from your vehicle outside the library. You have to accept the library’s Acceptable Use policy if the last time you logged-on is greater than 24-hours.
Please contact me if you have problems or questions or unable to pick-up during the hours listed above.